Welcome to Hiccears.com [We are currently in Beta].
We are working hard to provide you with a safer and better service. If you experience any errors or have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
We are currently working hard to improve the server structure. Any news update can be found on our twitter and tumblr. Thank you.
“Hiccears.com”(as well as “we”, “us” and “our”) is the website and service provided by our company.
“The content” is defined as any digital information the user provide to Hiccears.com. This include both private and public information.
“Private information” is defined as any personal information which includes name, gender, birthday, address, phone number, occupation, credit card number, bank account and private message on Hiccears.com.
“Copyright share” is defined as share the right to publish or monetize the content with the content creator in Hiccears.com.
We are not obligated to manage or store any digital information including but not limited to any text, image and video posted by user.
We do not take responsibility for any activity carried out on a user's account under any circumstance.
We are not involved in any contact between users nor resolve any dispute with one or more users with exception of dispute between commissioner and content creator.
We browse, store, and may even disclose any content submitted by users to ensure that the terms of service are upheld. We take no responsibility for any outcome caused by these actions.
We may terminate or suspend the membership of any users, delete all or a part of submitted contents when user violated or may have violated the term of use. We take no responsibility for any outcome caused by this action.
The users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of private information provided by themselves. User shall report or contact Hiccears.com for any breach of account security.
Hiccears.com collect users’ private information including name, birthday, address, email address, phone number for the purpose of providing full service such as premium membership and online transaction.
We may also require your private information for the purpose of verification of your identity if you are a content creator.
Private information voluntarily provided by users and statistical data of users are gathered for the purpose of improve our service and related products. We will inform or announce beforehand the purpose of use when we obtain private information.
We protect user’s private information and shall not share it with any third party with exception of following cases:
1. Disclosure required by authorities or regulation.
2. User or Use’s content break the law in Spain.
3. User or User’s content relate to life threatening situation and impossible to get the user’s consent.
4. Statistic data which collected for the purpose of improving user’s experience and analyze market. The data will not indicate the identity of user.
5. With user’s consent, private information is used for purpose of forming business contact or commission with any third party
The copyright of submitted works on Hiccears.com are temporary withhold by Hiccears.com until we verified the actual owner.
The user claim to have ownership of the contents submitted on Hiccears.com and shall not violate any right of a third party.
When asked us, the user shall provide evidence of ownership of contents submitted on Hiccears.com
The logo, design and service provided by Hiccears.com properties of our company. You may not copy or use any of these properties without our consent with exception of contents provided by users on Hiccears.com
The content creator can share the copy-right with other users on Hiccears.com for free or through subscription options. Unless stated otherwise, we assume that both commissioner and content creator share copyright of contents that created via commission system on Hiccears.com.
We are online platform providing service for distribution and publication of content users provided. Users are solely responsible for any content they provided to Hiccears.com.
We may terminate or suspend user’s membership when user conducts following prohibited acts. All or a part of the content in terminated or suspended accounts will be removed.
The user shall NOT
1. Discriminate, be defamatory or unlawfully threatening towards our company or any third party.
2. Repeatedly Provide same content to Hiccears.com or any third party.
3. Reprinting any content from Hiccears.com without content owner’s permission.
4. Create more than one account.
5. Provide information disclosing any third party’s information without permission.
6. Provide false birthday, under-age user shall not view mature content.
7. Provide information that is false or misleading. This is also include impersonation of any person or organization.
8. Provide content that will infringe or possible infringe of intellectual property rights such as copyright and patent of our company or any third party.
9. Violate any law or regulation.
10. Submitting data that may cause damage to Hiccears.com or third party including but not limited to fraud sites, virus and inappropriate sites.
11. Flooder the server over the normal extend or damaging the service network or system.
12. Rewiring or deleting any content or information stored on our facilities other than your own.
13. Provide any content contain child pornography or child abuse.
14. Provide any photographs containing real people or indistinguishable from real people are not allowed to be submitted as contents (with exception of user’s avatar in non-erotic manner)
15. Provide Contents created by photo-manipulation on the main object or objects. Absolutely no characters that are depicted as minors in sexually-themed works anywhere on Hiccears.com appear indistinguishable from a photograph or be based upon an actual child.
16. Behave that considered inappropriate or violating the right of our company or any third party.
User can choose to discontinue using our service by requesting closure of account with exception of following cases:
1. User’s account is related to existing dispute between us and any third party.
2. User’s account is suspended
3. Information in user’s account must be with-hold for the investigation of authority.
We may suspend user’s account if user violate prohibited acts 1-6. When user’s account is in the state of suspension, our service will be partly or fully limited.
We may terminate or permanently suspend our service is if user violate prohibited acts 7-16 and repeated violate prohibited acts 1-6.